The HERA 3rd consortium meeting took place on November 19, 2020. The meeting took place virtually due to the Covid-19 travel restrictions. Partners had the opportunity to work on the instructor support content and plan on future multiplier events.
The main activities of the meeting included:
- A workshop on the HERA learning game. The workshop focused on the scenario editor and the provided functionality, including the various structures that support city design, layers of information, and more. The workshop also focused on the brainstorming zone of the game that allows students the exchange ideas
- A workshop on suggested learning scenarios, which include smart parking, festive decorations, COVID-19 response, flood protection, and zero-waste economy
- Planning on the design of instructor support content including the reference manual, learning sheets, and videos
- Financial and administrative issues
- Dissemination activities
- Organization of multiplier events that will take place in spring 2021